Friday, October 25, 2013

Sufficient Reason - Dear Liberal…Here’s Why I’m So Hostile

(Every so often you run into something and find yourself thinking, "THIS is exactly what I've been trying to say, man I wish I'd written this!"  This is one of those...)

Now before I waste too much of your time, let’s establish who I’m talking to.  If you believe that we live in an evil, imperialist nation from its founding, and you believe that it should be “fundamentally transformed”, lend me your ears.  If you believe that the free market is the source of the vast majority of society’s ills and wish to have more government intervention into it, I’m talking to you.  If you believe that health care is a basic human right and that government should provide it to everyone, you’re the guy I’m screaming at.  If you think minorities cannot possibly survive in this inherently racist country without handouts and government mandated diversity quotas, you’re my guy.  If you believe that rich people are that way because they’ve exploited their workers and acquired wealth on the backs of the poor, keep reading.  Pretty much, if you trust government more than your fellow American, this post is for you.

Read The Rest Of The Awesomeness by Jeremy N. Choate

No comments:

Post a Comment